With an ever evolving digital threat landscape and with increasingly sophisticated attacks on the rise, the ability to quickly mitigate network vulnerabilities is imperative. Vulnerabilities if left undetected pose a serious security threat to enterprise systems and can leave vital corporate data exposed to attacks by hackers. For organizations, it means extended system downtimes and huge loss of revenue and productivity.
Vulnerability Assessment is a process of identifying the effectiveness of an enterprise network’s security posture. The process qualifies the type of assets in the network, the probable areas for compromise and how to remediate vulnerabilities and protect assets.
Mosoca provides exhaustive network security testing on client’s network security infrastructure from within the network. We conduct a thorough scans on the client’s network with on industry-known vulnerabilities and provide solutions on remediation.
The vulnerability assessment process helps to reduce the chances an attacker is able to breach an organization’s IT systems – yielding a better understanding of assets, their vulnerabilities, and the overall risk to an organization.
Key Benefits of Vulnerability scanning:
- You can prove to prospects, customers, partners and other stakeholders that you’re secure.
- get added support for regulatory compliance.
- You get feedback on your patch management and change management programs.
- You can better evaluate the performance of third-party IT service providers.
- It helps guide remediation efforts and test their effectiveness.
Providing Impenetrable Defense For Enterprise Companies
Defend your organization against the latest cyber threats. Get started with a free quote and risk evaluation.